Parent Enrichment Workshops - 4 Sessions 6:30-7:20pm & 4 Sessions 7:30-8:20pm
Time & Location
About The Event
PLEASE REGISTER FOR YOUR DESIRED SESSION!
There is no charge for these workshops. 10 MAX per session (due to COVID Restrictions). Please Register by Choosing Your Free Ticket Below. Please click "View More Info" to see all session.
SESSION DESCRIPTIONS (Each 6:30-7:20pm & 7:30-8:20pm)
1. A Day in The Life of a TSH Elementary Child:
Have you ever wondered what your learner does when he/she comes to school each day? This is your chance to find out! Come and join us to experience first hand what your learner's day is like at TSH! We will start with the Pledge of Allegiance and you will participate in an TSH elementary class from start to finish.
2. How to Connect the AEC at Home:
Join us for an inspiring night to bring the main components of the American Emergent Curriculum into your household! We will be discussing ideas to set up and hold Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Project-based Learning (PBL) and Socratic Method activities at home.
3. How to Speak with Children:
The discussion on How to Speak to Children explores the various ways in which we can talk to children while still providing them compassion, respect, and understanding. We will discuss strategies such as positive reinforcement/ redirection, choice within limits as well as tips to avoiding power struggles.
4. Mindfulness for Children
What is mindfulness and why is it important? During this presentation we will explore four tenets of mindfulness- Presence, Purpose, Self Awareness and Empowerment, and how they relate to your family. We will discuss practices for cultivating these qualities within your family, as well as how you can implement mindful practices into your everyday life together.
COVID PLAN FOR PARENT ENRICHMENT WORKSHOPS
To keep everyone safe, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Arrive with a mask on.
- Use the Purell stations installed on the walls of the hallways when you enter.
- Wait for a signal from a staff member to move to the next session.
- You will be seated a minimum of 6 feet apart.Follow the arrows located on the floor during transition to next workshopThe school will be re-sanitized early the following morning before Learners/Educators arrive.
- Sold Out6:30pm TSH: Day In The Life$0$00$0
- Sold Out6:30pm Connect the AEC at Home$0$00$0
- Sold Out6:30pm Speaking with Children$0$00$0
- Sold Out6:30p Mindfulness for Children$0$00$0
- Sold Out7:30pm TSH: Day In The Life$0$00$0
- Sold Out7:30pm Connect the AEC at Home$0$00$0
- Sold Out7:30pm Speaking with Children$0$00$0
- 7:30p Mindfulness for Children$0$00$0